- Temperature sensors for rail vehicles
- Temperature and humidity sensors
- Temperature, humidity and CO2 sensors
- Temperature, relative humidity, pressure and volatile organic component sensors
- Temperature, relative humidity, CO2, pressure and VOC sensor
- Electronic and bimetallic temperature switches
- Converters for rail vehicles
Do you have any questions?
Every day, our advisors help you choose and create the most adapted to your needs.
Conversion table between temperature and resistance for RTD / PT100 probes.
Pt100 sensors are the most common type of platinum resistance thermometer. Resistance thermometers are mostly Pt100.
T ° / mV conversion table for thermocouple probe type B, R, S, N, K, E, J, T: temperature ranges from 0 ° C to 1600 ° C.
Conversion table between temperature and resistance for RTD / PT1000 probes.
Temperature and humidity sensors