- Special temperature sensors for rail vehicles
- Universal cable temperature sensors with smooth housing
- Universal temperature sensors with thread
- Universal contact wire temperature sensors
- Universal temperature sensors with connector
- Resistance temperature sensors with plastic connection head
- Temperature sensors with 4-20 mA output
- Temperature sensors with 0 to 10 V output
- Temperature sensors with RS485 / MODBUS output
- Temperature sensors with CAN output protocol
Do you have any questions?
Every day, our advisors help you choose and create the most adapted to your needs.
Pt100 sensors are the most common type of platinum resistance thermometer. Resistance thermometers are mostly Pt100.
Discover the accuracy classes of RTD / PT1000 probes: Class A, Class B, 1/3 DIN, 1/10 DIN
T ° / mV conversion table for thermocouple probe type B, R, S, N, K, E, J, T: temperature ranges from 0 ° C to 1600 ° C.
Conversion table between temperature and resistance for RTD / PT1000 probes.
Special temperature sensors for rail vehicles
Guilcor presents its range of special temperature sensors for railway vehicles