- Special temperature sensors for rail vehicles
- Universal cable temperature sensors with smooth housing
- Universal temperature sensors with thread
- Universal contact wire temperature sensors
- Universal temperature sensors with connector
- Resistance temperature sensors with plastic connection head
- Temperature sensors with 4-20 mA output
- Temperature sensors with 0 to 10 V output
- Temperature sensors with RS485 / MODBUS output
- Temperature sensors with CAN output protocol
Do you have any questions?
Every day, our advisors help you choose and create the most adapted to your needs.
T ° / mV conversion table for thermocouple probe type B, R, S, N, K, E, J, T: temperature ranges from 0 ° C to 1600 ° C.
Conversion table between temperature and resistance for RTD / PT100 probes.
Table summarizing the temperature ranges of the thermocouple probes from -270 ° C to + 1820 ° C.
Pt100 sensors are the most common type of platinum resistance thermometer. Resistance thermometers are mostly Pt100.
Discover the accuracy classes of RTD / PT1000 probes: Class A, Class B, 1/3 DIN, 1/10 DIN
Resistance temperature sensors with plastic connection head