- Glove finger
- Anti-radiation shield
- Protective case
- Thermally conductive paste
- Cable and extension cable
- Carrying case and protection
- Under vacuum
- Accessories for data logger U
- Accessories for Data Logger SR
- Accessories for Data Logger printer
- Accessories for Multilogger
- Accessories for controllers with relays
- Other accessories
Do you have any questions?
Every day, our advisors help you choose and create the most adapted to your needs.
T ° / mV conversion table for thermocouple probe type B, R, S, N, K, E, J, T: temperature ranges from 0 ° C to 1600 ° C.
Table summarizing the temperature ranges of the thermocouple probes from -270 ° C to + 1820 ° C.
Discover the accuracy classes of RTD / PT1000 probes: Class A, Class B, 1/3 DIN, 1/10 DIN
Pt100 sensors are the most common type of platinum resistance thermometer. Resistance thermometers are mostly Pt100.