- Glove finger
- Anti-radiation shield
- Protective case
- Thermally conductive paste
- Cable and extension cable
- Carrying case and protection
- Under vacuum
- Accessories for data logger U
- Accessories for Data Logger SR
- Accessories for Data Logger printer
- Accessories for Multilogger
- Accessories for controllers with relays
- Other accessories
Do you have any questions?
Every day, our advisors help you choose and create the most adapted to your needs.
Table summarizing the temperature ranges of the thermocouple probes from -270 ° C to + 1820 ° C.
Conversion table between temperature and resistance for RTD / PT1000 probes.
T ° / mV conversion table for thermocouple probe type B, R, S, N, K, E, J, T: temperature ranges from 0 ° C to 1600 ° C.
Pt100 sensors are the most common type of platinum resistance thermometer. Resistance thermometers are mostly Pt100.
Discover the accuracy classes of RTD / PT1000 probes: Class A, Class B, 1/3 DIN, 1/10 DIN
Accessories for Multilogger