AXLE BEARING TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT
Reference GKTR 156 / RR
Product features AXLE BEARING TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT
Description and application:
The KTR 156 / R resistance temperature sensor is designed for measuring the temperature of solid substances. In the application segment of rail vehicles, it is planned to measure the temperature of the bearings of the axles of the wagons. The configuration of the sensor depends on obtaining the required resistance of the whole structure, especially against vibrations and shocks.
The temperature range is -40 ° C to 120 ° C and these limits should not be exceeded even for a short time. The sensors can be used for all control systems compatible with the types of detection elements listed in the table of technical parameters. The sensor conforms to the degree of protection IP 68 (1 bar) according to EN 60529, as amended.
The sensor is designed to operate in a chemically non-aggressive environment.
TESTS, DECLARATION, CALIBRATIONS:
Type tests are carried out by a notified body according to standard EN 50155, as amended, Railway applications - Electronic equipment used on rolling stock, Art. 12.2.9, 12.2.11
- Insulation test according to EN 50155, as amended
- Shock and vibration tests according to EN 61373, as amended
The product meets the parameters in accordance with EN 45545-2, as amended, Fire protection of railway vehicles - Part 2: Requirements for the fire behavior of materials and components.
- variable rod design - length L
- Class-leading precision (except for Ni 10000/5000, Ni 10000/6180, T1 = Ni 2226, NTC 20 kΩ)
- possibility of coating non-standard temperature sensors (DALLAS, TSiC, KTY, SMT, TC etc.)
If the shielded silicone cable is changed (not in accordance with standard EN 45545-2):
- temperature range -50 ° C to 150 ° C