MEASURING THE TEMPERATURE OF THE COOLING AIR OF ELECTRIC TRACTION MOTORS
Reference GKTR069 / RR
Product features MEASURING THE TEMPERATURE OF THE COOLING AIR OF ELECTRIC TRACTION MOTORS
The KTR069 / R temperature sensor is designed to measure the temperature of gaseous, liquid or solid substances. In the application segment of rail vehicles, it was produced to measure the temperature of the cooling air of electric traction motors of shunting locomotives. A special adapter with a bayonet mount protects the sensor from loosening.
The temperature range is -40 ° C to 120 ° C and these limits should not be exceeded even for a short time. The housing of the temperature sensor and the adapter with bayonet mount is made of stainless steel. The sensor can be used for all control systems compatible with the types of detection elements listed in the technical parameters table. The sensor conforms to the degree of protection IP 67 according to EN 60529, as amended.
The sensor is designed to operate in a chemically non-aggressive environment.
- variable rod design - length L
- possibility of coating two sensitive elements
- Class-leading precision (except for Ni 10000/5000, Ni 10000/6180, T1 = Ni 2226, NTC 20 kΩ)
- possibility of coating non-standard temperature sensors (DALLAS, TSiC, KTY, SMT, TC etc.)
If the shielded silicone cable is changed (not in accordance with standard EN 45545-2):
- temperature range -50 ° C to 200 ° C
- possibility of enclosing two sensors