The KTR 164 / R resistance temperature sensor is designed for measuring the temperature of solid substances. In the application segment of rail vehicles, the sensor is intended to be used for temperature measurement of the cooler, accumulator or other parts with a flat surface.
The temperature range is -40 ° C to 120 ° C and these limits should not be exceeded even for a short time. The sensors can be used for all control systems compatible with the types of detection elements listed in the table of technical parameters. The sensors comply with protection IP 67 according to EN 60529, as amended.
The sensors are intended to operate in a chemically non-aggressive environment.
TESTS, DECLARATION, CALIBRATIONS
Type tests are carried out by a notified body according to standard EN 50155, as amended, Railway applications - Electronic equipment used on rolling stock, Art. 12.2.9, 12.2.11
- Insulation test according to EN 50155, as amended
- Shock and vibration tests according to EN 61373, as amended
The product meets the parameters in accordance with EN 45545-2, as amended, Fire protection of railway vehicles - Part 2: Requirements for the fire behavior of materials and components. The materials also meet the requirements of the NFPA 130 fire safety standard, as amended.
- possibility of coating two sensitive elements
- Class-leading precision (except for Ni 10000/5000, Ni 10000/6180, T1 = Ni 2226, NTC 20 kΩ)
- possibility of coating non-standard temperature sensors (DALLAS, TSiC, KTY, SMT, TC etc.)
If the shielded silicone cable is changed (not in accordance with standard EN 45545-2):
- temperature range -50 ° C to 200 ° C