The KTR 107 resistance temperature sensor is designed to measure the temperature of gaseous or liquid or solid substances. In the application segment of rail vehicles, the sensor is intended to be used for the secondary measurement of the temperature of the electrical resistances of the electrodynamic brakes of electric and diesel-electric locomotives.
The temperature range is -40 ° C to 400 ° C and these limits may be exceeded for a short time. The sensors can be used for all control systems compatible with the types of detection elements listed in the table of technical parameters. The sensors comply with protection IP 65 according to EN 60529, as amended.
The sensors are intended to operate in a chemically non-aggressive environment.
TESTS, DECLARATION, CALIBRATIONS
Type tests are carried out by a notified body according to standard EN 50155, as amended, Railway applications - Electronic equipment used on rolling stock, Art. 12.2.9, 12.2.11
- Insulation test according to EN 50155, as amended
- Shock and vibration tests according to EN 61373, as amended
The product meets the parameters in accordance with EN 45545-2, as amended, Fire protection of railway vehicles - Part 2: Requirements for the fire behavior of materials and components. The materials also meet the requirements of the NFPA 130 fire safety standard, as amended.
- variable rod design - length L
- possibility of changing thread
- Class-leading precision (except for Ni 10000/5000, Ni 10000/6180, T1 = Ni 2226, NTC 20 kΩ)
- possibility of enclosing two sensors
- possibility of 3-wire or 4-wire connection