PROBE FOR MEASURING THE TEMPERATURE OF THE RAIL FOR THE AUTOMATIC HEATING OF TRACK EXCHANGES
Standard or express delivery
All payments are secure and approved.
Best price guarantee
Contact us to define your payment method.
English - French - German - Spanish
Product details about "PROBE FOR RAIL TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT FOR AUTOMATIC HEATING OF TRACK EXCHANGES"
KTG 149 temperature sensors are designed for measuring the surface temperature of solid substances. In the application segment of railway vehicles, it is intended for measuring the temperature of the rails and is part of the automatic heating system of railway switches. The sensor has double insulation, which provides a high electrical breakdown value in its own sensor.
The temperature range is -40 ° C to 100 ° C and these limits should not be exceeded even for a short time. The sensor conforms to the degree of protection IP 68 (1 bar) according to EN 60529, as amended. The TR 149 temperature sensor is attached to the rail from below with a special elastic support D001 or D006 (depending on the rail) which is delivered separately. The design of the sensor guarantees compliance with the conditions of the safety equipment according to the requirements of standard EN 50125-3 and of standards EN 60068-2-1 and EN 60068-2-2. For this reason, they can be used to measure the surface temperature of rails. The sensor can be used for all control systems compatible with the types of detection elements listed in the technical parameters table.
The sensor is designed to operate in a chemically non-aggressive environment.
TESTS, DECLARATION, CALIBRATIONS
- Shock and vibration test according to standard EN 50125-3, as amended
- Cold test (AC) according to standard EN 60068-2-1, as amended
- Dry heat test - in accordance with EN 60068-2-2, as amended
- Insulation test according to standard EN 50124-1, as amended
- A precision class A (with the exception of Ni 10000/5000, Ni 10000/6180, T1 = Ni 2226, NTC 20 kΩ)
- possibility of coating non-standard temperature sensors (DALLAS, TSiC, KTY, SMT, TC etc.)
- possibility of enclosing two sensors