The KTR 141A / R a KTR 141E / R resistance temperature sensors are designed for measuring the surface temperature of solid substances with a smooth surface. In the Railway Vehicle application segment, the sensors are intended, for example, to measure the surface temperature of the baseboards of converters and coolers of performance elements and of emergency battery sources of electric locomotives.
The temperature range is -40 ° C to 120 ° C and these limits should not be exceeded even for a short time. The sensor can be used for all control systems compatible with the types of detection elements listed in the technical parameters table. The sensor conforms to the degree of protection IP 65 according to standard EN 60529, as amended.
The sensor is designed to operate in a chemically non-aggressive environment.
TESTS, DECLARATION, CALIBRATIONS
Type tests are carried out by a notified body according to standard EN 50155, as amended, Railway applications - Electronic equipment used on rolling stock, Art. 12.2.9, 12.2.11
- Insulation test according to EN 50155, as amended
- Shock and vibration tests according to EN 61373, as amended
The product meets the parameters in accordance with EN 45545-2, as amended, Fire protection of railway vehicles - Part 2: Requirements for the fire behavior of materials and components. The materials also meet the requirements of the NFPA 130 fire safety standard, as amended.
- Class-leading precision (except for Ni 10000/5000, Ni 10000/6180, T1 = Ni 2226, NTC 20 kΩ)
- possibility of coating non-standard temperature sensors (DALLAS, TSiC, KTY, SMT, TC etc.)
- possibility of dimension and material of the housing
If the shielded silicone cable is changed (not in accordance with standard EN 45545-2):
- temperature range -50 ° C to 200 ° C
- possibility of enclosing two sensors