TEMPERATURE SENSOR WITH ∅ 6 mm HOUSING WITH THREAD
Product features TEMPERATURE SENSOR WITH ∅ 6 mm HOUSING WITH THREAD
The KTR 021 resistance temperature sensor is designed for measuring the temperature of gaseous or liquid substances. In the segment of railway vehicle applications, it is used e.g. for specific temperature measurement needs on engines, both compression ignition engines and electric motors, and on gearboxes or machinery and equipment, for which operating vibrations are typical.
The temperature range is -50 ° C to 150 ° C and these limits should not be exceeded even for a short time. The sensor can be used for all control systems compatible with the types of detection elements listed in the technical parameters table. The sensor conforms to the degree of protection IP 67 according to standard EN 60 529, as amended.
The sensor is designed to operate in a chemically non-aggressive environment.
TESTS, DECLARATION, CALIBRATIONS
Type tests are carried out by a notified body according to standard EN 50155, as amended, Railway applications - Electronic equipment used on rolling stock, Art. 12.2.9, 12.2.11
- Insulation test according to EN 50155, as amended
- Shock and vibration tests according to EN 61373, as amended
The product meets the parameters in accordance with EN 45545-2, as amended, Fire protection of railway vehicles - Part 2: Requirements for the fire behavior of materials and components. The materials also meet the requirements of the NFPA 130 fire safety standard, as amended.
variable rod design - length L
- Class-leading precision (except for Ni 10000/5000, Ni 10000/6180, T1 = Ni 2226, NTC 20 kΩ)
- possibility of coating non-standard temperature sensors (DALLAS, TSiC, KTY, SMT, TC etc.)
- possibility of enclosing two sensors
- possibility of 3-wire or 4-wire connection