TEMPERATURE SENSOR WITH HOUSING ∅ 3 mm KTG 3
Product features TEMPERATURE SENSOR WITH HOUSING ∅ 3 mm KTG 3
Type of sensor: KTG 3 KTG3A
Type of sensitive element: Pt100/3850, Pt500/3850, Pt1000/3850
Temperature difference : -50 ° C to 200 ° C / -50 to 260 ° C
Protection sign : IP 67 in according to EN 60529 IP 64 in according to EN 60529
Case diameter: 3 ± 0,1 mm
Case length: L 25 to 60 mm
Housing material: DIN 1.4301 stainless steel
Input cable: Teflon shielded 2 x AWG24 / Teflon shielded 4 x AWG30
Wire resistance: 0,178 Ω for 1 m of cable for 2-wire connection
Response time : τ0,5 <3 s (in running water at 0,4 ms-1)
Insulation resistance: > 200 MΩ at 500 VDC, temperature 25 ° C ± 3 ° C, humidity <80%
Average life: ≈ MTTF * 1,2 x 105 h - based on a theoretical calculation
* Under the environmental and operational conditions specified in the approved test methodology.
- Category 2 shock and vibration tests according to EN 61373
- Insulation test 4 kVDC for 1 minute according to EN 50155
- Fire resistance
- according to EN 45545
The KTG 3 and KTG 3A resistance temperature sensors are designed for measuring the temperature of gaseous or liquid substances.
In the application segment of rail vehicles, they are intended to be used for example in the air conditioning system and the temperature control system.
The operating temperature range of the KTG 3 sensor is -50 ° C to 200 ° C and that of KTG 3A is -50 to 260 ° C.
The sensors can be used for all control systems compatible with the types of detection elements listed in the technical parameters table. The KTG 3 sensor conforms to the degree of protection IP 67 and the KTG 3A sensor meets the degree of protection IP 64 according to EN 60529.
The 3mm case diameter guarantees rapid sensor response to temperature changes.
The sensors are intended to operate in a chemically non-aggressive environment.
TESTS, DECLARATION, CALIBRATIONS
Type tests are carried out by a notified body according to standard EN 50155, as amended, Railway applications - Electronic equipment used on rolling stock, Art. 12.2.9, 12.2.11
- Insulation test according to EN 50155, as amended
- Shock and vibration tests according to EN 61373, as amended
The product meets the parameters in accordance with EN 45545-2, as amended, Fire protection of railway vehicles - Part 2: Requirements for the fire behavior of materials and components.
- variable rod design - length L
- Class-leading precision (except Ni 10000/5000, Ni 10000/6180, T1 = Ni 2226, NTC 20 kΩ)
- possibility of enclosing two sensors
- possibility of 3-wire or 4-wire connection