TEMPERATURE SENSOR WITH ∅ 6 mm HOUSING
Product features TEMPERATURE SENSOR WITH ∅ 6 mm HOUSING
The KTG 68B resistance temperature sensor was developed for the rail vehicle segment to measure the temperature of diesel in the tanks of diesel and diesel-electric locomotives as part of the economy measurement and indication system. operation. In the diesel tank there is a tube with a special adapter for bayonet mounting. The temperature sensor with bayonet mount preventing mechanical loosening is inserted into the tube.
The temperature range is -40 ° C to 120 ° C and these limits should not be exceeded even for a short time. The sensor can be used for all control systems compatible with the types of detection elements listed in the technical parameters table. The sensor conforms to protection IP 68 (1 bar) according to EN 60529.
The sensor is designed to operate in a non-aggressive environment.
thermowell JS 130G
TESTS, DECLARATION, CALIBRATIONS
Type tests are carried out by a notified body according to standard EN 50155, as amended, Railway applications - Electronic equipment used on rolling stock, Art. 12.2.9, 12.2.11
- Insulation test according to EN 50155, as amended
- Shock and vibration tests according to EN 61373, as amended
The product meets the parameters in accordance with EN 45545-2, as amended, Fire protection of railway vehicles - Part 2: Requirements for the fire behavior of materials and components. The materials also meet the requirements of the NFPA 130 fire safety standard, as amended.
- variable rod design - length L
- Class-leading precision (except for Ni 10000/5000, Ni 10000/6180, T1 = Ni 2226, NTC 20 kΩ)
- possibility of coating non-standard temperature sensors (DALLAS, TSiC, KTY, SMT, TC etc.)
If the shielded silicone cable is changed (not in accordance with standard EN 45545-2):
- temperature range -50 ° C to 200 ° C
- possibility of enclosing two sensors