TEMPERATURE SENSORS WITH ∅ 6 MM HOUSING, INTERNAL THREAD M10x1,5
Reference: GKTG2 / RR
Standard or express delivery
All payments are secure and approved.
Best price guarantee
Contact us to define your payment method.
English - French - German - Spanish
Product details about "TEMPERATURE SENSORS WITH HOUSING ∅ 6 MM, INTERNAL THREAD M10x1,5"
The KTG2 / R temperature sensor is designed to measure the temperature of gaseous, liquid or solid substances. In the application segment of rail vehicles, it is intended for use, for example, in the air conditioning system and temperature control system or for measuring the temperature in the pipeline.
The standard M10 x 1,5 thread allowing installation of the sensor directly into the measured environment is part of the KTG 2 / R sensor housing. The maximum operating temperature range of the sensor is -50 ° C to 200 ° C. The sensor can be used for all control systems compatible with the types of detection elements listed in the technical parameters table. The sensor complies with the degree of protection IP 67 according to the standard EN 60 529 as amended, and is designed for temperature measurement in pipes. Its design allows for a faster response to temperature changes compared to thermowell sensors.
The temperature sensor is designed to operate in a chemically non-aggressive environment.
TESTS, DECLARATION, CALIBRATIONS
Type tests are carried out by a notified body according to standard EN 50155, as amended, Railway applications - Electronic equipment used on rolling stock, Art. 12.2.9, 12.2.11
- Insulation test according to EN 50155, as amended
- Shock and vibration tests according to EN 61373, as amended
- variable rod design - length L
- possibility of changing thread
- possibility of coating two sensitive elements
- Class-leading precision (except for Ni 10000/5000, Ni 10000/6180, T1 = Ni 2226, NTC 20 kΩ)
- possibility of coating non-standard temperature sensors (DALLAS, TSiC, KTY, SMT, TC etc.)
If the shielded silicone cable is changed (not in accordance with standard EN 45545-2):
- temperature range -30 ° C to 200 ° C (may be limited by the type of sensor, to be determined in the documentation)
- possibility of 3-wire or 4-wire connection