TEMPERATURE SENSORS WITH ∅ 6 MM HOUSING, EXTERNAL THREAD M10x1,5
Reference GKTR028A / RR
Product features TEMPERATURE SENSORS WITH ∅ 6 MM HOUSING, EXTERNAL THREAD M10x1,5
The KTR 028A / R resistance temperature sensor is designed for measuring the temperature of gaseous or liquid substances. In the application segment of rail vehicles, the temperature sensor is used, for example, as an indicator for controlling the inlet and outlet temperature of hot-air heating units in passenger compartments of rail vehicles.
The temperature range is -40 ° C to 120 ° C and these limits should not be exceeded even for a short time. The inlet facing threaded mounting screw is a fixed part of the temperature sensor. The sensor can be used for all control systems compatible with the types of detection elements listed in the technical parameters table. The sensor complies with IP 67 protection according to EN 60 529, as amended.
The temperature sensor is designed to operate in a chemically non-aggressive environment.
TESTS, DECLARATION, CALIBRATIONS
Type tests are carried out by a notified body according to standard EN 50155, as amended, Railway applications - Electronic equipment used on rolling stock, Art. 12.2.9, 12.2.11
- Insulation test according to EN 50155, as amended
- Shock and vibration tests according to EN 61373, as amended
- variable rod design - length L
- possibility of changing thread
- Class-leading precision (except for Ni 10000/5000, Ni 10000/6180, T1 = Ni 2226, NTC 20 kΩ)
- possibility of coating non-standard temperature sensors (DALLAS, TSiC, KTY, SMT, TC etc.)
If the shielded silicone cable is changed (not in accordance with standard EN 45545-2):
- temperature range -50 ° C to 200 ° C
- possibility of enclosing two sensors
- possibility of 3-wire or 4-wire connection