The KTR 030A and KTR 030F resistance temperature sensors are designed for measuring the temperature of gaseous or liquid substances. In the application segment of rail vehicles, they are intended to measure the air temperature in air conditioning units of cars and passenger compartments of train units in order to control the temperature in spaces for passengers.
The temperature range is -30 ° C to 150 ° C and these limits should not be exceeded even for a short time. These sensors can be used for all control systems compatible with the types of detection elements listed in the table of technical parameters. These sensors comply with IP 67 protection according to standard EN 60529, as amended. The stem design allows the use of sensors for direct measurement of temperature in pipelines and at the same time provides rapid sensor response to temperature changes compared to sensors with a thermowell.
These sensors are intended to operate in a chemically non-aggressive environment.
TESTS, DECLARATION, CALIBRATIONS
Type tests are carried out by a notified body according to standard EN 50155, as amended, Railway applications - Electronic equipment used on rolling stock, Art. 12.2.9, 12.2.11
- Insulation test according to EN 50155, as amended
- Shock and vibration tests according to EN 61373, as amended
The product meets the parameters in accordance with EN 45545-2, as amended, Fire protection of railway vehicles - Part 2: Requirements for the fire behavior of materials and components.
- variable rod design - length L
- possibility of changing thread
- Class-leading precision (except for Ni 10000/5000, Ni 10000/6180, T1 = Ni 2226, NTC 20 kΩ)
- possibility of coating non-standard temperature sensors (DALLAS, TSiC, KTY, SMT, TC etc.)
- possibility of enclosing two sensors
- possibility of 3-wire or 4-wire connection