DESCRIPTION AND APPLICATION
These resistance temperature sensors with shield and stem are designed for measure the contact temperature of liquid or gaseous substances.
The combination temperature sensor and central support is suitable for temperature measurements in air conditioning ducts. The temperature sensor and thermowell combination is suitable for temperature measurements in tubes.
The temperature sensing element is located in a metal rod of a length from 70 to 420 mm.
La plastic sensor head temperature with screen is equipped with a cable grommet or a connector; the measured temperature is indicated on the 4-digit display located under the transparent cap of the head.
Temperature sensors with display can be used for all compatible control systems with the output signals listed in the technical parameter table.
La maximum temperature range for adjusting the current loop of temperature sensors with display is between -50 and 150°C. Within this range, the required operating temperature ranges can be programmed, while the minimum difference between the lower and upper limits of the temperature range is 10 ° C.
La maximum temperature around the head is between -30 and 70°C and should not be exceeded, even for a short time. Temperature sensors with shield comply with ingress protection IP 65 according to EN 60529. The temperature sensors with display are easy to install thanks to the unique design of the "S-head".
The sensors are designed to operate in a chemically non-aggressive environment, the use should be selected according to the temperature resistance of the metal head and cases.
- central plastic support (part of the packaging)
- Stainless steel thermowell JS130
- central metal support K120
- For the version with connector: connector with LED CONEC 43-00092
- Connection cable with connector RKT from straight type or with connector RKWT of type rectangular
- screw with collar or cutting rings - if different immersion lengths of the temperature sensor are set
DECLARATION, CERTIFICATION, CALIBRATION
- The manufacturer provides an EU declaration of conformity.
- Calibration - The final metrological control - comparison with standards or working instruments - is carried out for all products. The continuity of working standards and measuring instruments is ensured within the meaning of Article 5 of Law No. 505/1990 on metrology. We offer the possibility to supply the calibrated sensors (according to the requirements of EN ISO / IEC 17025) or in an accredited laboratory.
(K - with a connector)
||4 to 20 mA||0 to 10 V|
|Sensitive element type||Pt 1000 / 3850, accuracy class B (± 0,3 + 0,005 x | t |) in ° C|
|Max. measuring range
||- 50 to 150 ° C|
||0,8% of the range, at least 0,5 ° C|
|Display screen||4 digits, LED, character size 7,62 × 4,22 mm|
|Power supply (U)||15 to 30 V DC|
|Rated voltage Un||24 v|
|Load resistance||Rz and 250 Ω||Rz min 10 kΩ|
|Current / voltage when the sensor is interrupted||> 24 mA||> 12 V|
|Current / voltage when the sensor is
|Material of the head
|Size of the head||70 x 63 x 34 mm|
|Wire section||0,35 to 1,5 mm 2|
||IP 65 according to EN 60529|
|Connection cable||Through the washer M 16 × 1,5 / through the LUMBERG M12 connector|
|Ambient temperature around the head||-30 to 70 ° C|
|Electric force||500 V / 50 Hz according to EN 60730-1|
|Length of the stem
||70, 120, 180, 240, 300, 360 and 420 mm|
|Diameter of the stem
||6 +0,2 mm|
|Material of the stem
||DIN 1.4301 stainless steel|
|Insulation resistance||> 200 MOhm at 500 V DC, 25 ± 3 ° C, relative humidity <85%|
|Maximum measuring range||-50 to 150 ° C
using a sensor with a 60 mm longer rod, the upper limit of the admissible temperature can be extended up to 250 ° C