The resistance temperature sensors rapid response with display are designed for contact surface temperature measurement. The temperature sensing element is located in a metal rod with a length of 50 to 220 mm.
The plastic head of the temperature sensor with display is equipped with a grommet or connector; the measured temperature is indicated on the 4-digit display located under the transparent cap of the head. The temperature sensors with display can be used for all control systems compatible with the output signals listed in the technical parameter table.
The maximum temperature range for setting the current loop of temperature sensors with display is between -50 and 150 ° C. Within this range, the required operating temperature ranges can be programmed, while the minimum difference between the lower and upper limits of the temperature range is 10 ° C.
The measurement temperature range with the temperature sensor with display is between -30 and 110 ° C and, simultaneously, the maximum temperature around the head is between -30 and 70 ° C and must not be exceeded, even for a short time.
The temperature sensors with display comply with the 65 IP penetration protection according to EN 60529. The temperature sensors with display are easy to install thanks to the unique design of the head S ".
The sensors are designed to operate in a chemically non-aggressive environment, the use must be chosen according to the temperature resistance of the head and the metal housings.
- for the sensor with connector: connector entry CONEC 43-00092
- Connection cable with connector RKT from straight type or with connector RKWT of type rectangular
- heat conductive paste up to 200 ° C, 5 g
DECLARATION, CERTIFICATION, CALIBRATION
- The manufacturer provides an EU declaration of conformity.
- Calibration - The final metrological control - comparison with standards or working instruments - is carried out for all products. The continuity of working standards and measuring instruments is ensured within the meaning of Article 5 of Law No. 505/1990 on metrology. We offer the possibility to supply the calibrated sensors (according to the requirements of EN ISO / IEC 17025) or in an accredited laboratory.
||4 to 20 mA||0 to 10 V|
|Sensitive element type||Pt 1000 / 3850, accuracy class B (± 0,3 + 0,005 x | t |) in ° C|
|Maximum temperature||- 50 to 150 ° C|
||0,8% of the range, at least 0,5 ° C|
|Display screen||4 digits, LED, character size 7,62 × 4,22 mm|
|Power supply (U)||15 to 30 V DC|
|Rated voltage Un||24 v|
|Resistance to load Rz
||Rz max 250 Ω||Rz min 10 kΩ|
|Current / voltage when the sensor is interrupted||> 24 mA||> 12 V|
|Current / voltage when the sensor is
|Material of the head
|Size of the head||70 x 63 x 34 mm|
|Wire section||0,35 to 1,5 mm 2|
||IP 65 according to EN 60529|
|Connection cable||through the M 16 × 1,5 cable gland / through the LUMBERG M12 connector|
|Ambient temperature around the head||-30 to 70 ° C|
|Electric force||500 V / 50 Hz according to EN 60730-1|
|Protective case material
|Insulation resistance||> 200 MOhm at 500 V DC, 25 ° C ± 3 ° C, relative humidity <85%|
|Maximum measuring range||-30 to 110 ° C|