Winding and winding probe
Temperature sensors for electric motor windings - Insulated by a heat-shrinkable tube
Wired temperature sensors protected by a heat-shrinkable tube. These sensors are distinguished by their high electrical resistance and their most common application is to measure the temperature in the windings of electric motors and transformers.
Basic parameters of temperature sensors isolated by heat-shrinkable sleeve:
- Sensing element: Pt 100, Pt 1000, Ni 1000, NTC, PTC, KTY, other as requested
- Operating temperature range: temperature class H -20 ° C to 200 ° C
- Connection wires: Teflon FEP or PFA 0,22 mm 2
- Connection: 2-wire, 3-wire or 4-wire
- Certificate for ATEX probe on request.
- Probe for insertion into windings, rotating machines, transformers or other applications