probes with connector
Fitting probes must be in physical contact with the object to be sensed for accurate temperature control. They then use conduction to monitor temperature variations.
Besides, it is also thermistor sensor. It is therefore the electrical resistance that makes it possible to measure the temperatures: the more the measured temperature increases, the more the resistance increases.
All our probes with fittings allow temperature measurement. In concrete terms, their application concerns both the industrial and private domains:
- In industries: our measuring instruments allow the reading of the temperature in piping, fittings, in ducts containing air or on pressure vessels. They can thus take the temperature of gaseous, liquid or solid substances.
- In private homes: the probe with connection will read the temperature of the combustion gases and combustion products for fireplaces or boilers.
Methods of using your temperature probe with fitting vary depending on temperature, chemical resistance, and input cable.
Of course, they are designed to operate in a chemically non-aggressive environment. That said, some are designed for universal use. It is therefore advisable to refer to the instructions before use.
At Guilcor, you will find a wide choice of measuring instruments. But to help you select the one that meets your needs, you must first study the characteristics of each temperature sensor:
- The type of sensor: these are essentially resistance sensors (or thermistors).
- The measurement range: depending on the type of probe, the temperature range varies from -190 to 700 ºC.
- The protection index: depending on the measurement probes, you will find the following indices:
- IP 67: maximum sealing against dust, but also against water (the probe is protected in the event of immersion at a depth of 1 meter).
- IP 65: the material is sealed against dust and resistant to water jets.
- IP 64: the sensor is protected against dust and splashing water from all directions.
- The case: stainless steel.
- The diameter of the protection tube: between 4 and 10 mm.
- The length of the tube: 40 to 1000 mm.
- The input cable: Teflon shielded, silicon shielded.
- Wire resistance: between 0,16 Ω and 0,3 Ω for 1 m of cable.
- Response time: less than 4 seconds for some models.
- Accessories: connector.
Good to know: it is possible to customize the length of the cable, the diameter of the protection tube according to your needs.
Are you looking for a tool capable of measuring the temperature on the pipes or inside your chimney? In this case, you will need a probe with fitting. Guilcor offers several measuring devices depending on your requirements. And you can even customize the sensors to meet all of your requirements. To this end, do not hesitate to contact us to obtain the best offer.
I can't find my probe , how can you help me?
We will always be able to offer you the reliable, precise and robust probe you are looking for.
On our website we present a wide variety of temperature probes. Know that you can also customize your product on all specifications or make a request starting from a technical drawing in order to create your probe. To this end, do not hesitate to contact us for a tailor-made offer. We then take care of delivering your temperature probe to you as soon as possible.