smooth tube probes
Smooth tube probes are RTD, Thermocouple, Digital or thermistor sensors. It is therefore the resistance, the voltage or a digital signal which will allow a reading of the temperature. To use these sensors, it is essential to have contact with the object or the fluid to be studied.
Smooth tube collectors are generally used in industries. They are used to measure the temperature of gaseous or solid liquid substances.
These temperature sensors are designed for universal use.
In any case, you should use them according to the ambient temperature, the chemical resistance of the case and the input cable.
At Guilcor, you will find several smooth tube temperature measuring devices. Depending on the characteristics of each thermal probe, the use varies. This is why it is essential to check the specifications of the sensors:
- Type of sensor: these are essentially resistance sensors (or thermistors)
- Measuring range: Some measuring instruments are more suitable for high temperatures, while others will be more suitable for low temperatures. Thus, the temperature range of smooth tube temperature probes varies between -190 ºC and +400 ºC
- Protection index: these indices provide details as to the level of dust and water resistance. The first number corresponds to the protection against dust and the second concerns the protection against water. The higher the numbers, the tighter the smooth tube measuring probe. At Guilcor, you will find the indices IP 67, IP 65, IP 64, and IP 50.
- Case: stainless steel, brass,
- Diameter: from 1,5mm up to 8mm
- Case length L: from 25 to 200 mm
- Input cable: teflon shield, shielded silicon, shielded teflon,
- Response time: from 1,5 seconds
- Wire resistance: between 0,16 Ω and 0,765 Ω for 1 m of cable
- Accessories: connector, extension cable
- Level of precision: from 0.03K at 0°C
For a smooth tube probe that can measure the temperatures of solid, liquid and gaseous substances, you can count on Guilcor. We offer more than a dozen models for all your needs. All you have to do is contact us to get a 100% personalized offer.
Note that it is also possible to customize its smooth tube sensors. Depending on the models, you can:
- encapsulate two sensing elements;
- select stem design in area, length L, and housing materials;
- connect to three or four wires.
Whether you are in France or abroad, Guilcor delivers everywhere (express or standard).
I can't find my probe , how can you help me?
We will always be able to offer you the reliable, precise and robust probe you are looking for.
On our website we present a wide variety of temperature probes. Know that you can also customize your product on all specifications or make a request starting from a technical drawing in order to create your probe. To this end, do not hesitate to contact us for a tailor-made offer. We then take care of delivering your temperature probe to you as soon as possible.