Temperature sensors with connector consist of a metal housing in which the temperature sensor is located and a connector Lumberg M12 connection, which is a fixed part of the housing. Temperature sensors with connector comply with the degree of protection IP 67 according to EN 60529, as amended, and are designed to measure the temperature in pipes.
Temperature sensors with connector are designed for operate in a chemically non-aggressive environment, the mode of use must be chosen according to the temperature and the chemical resistance of the housing and the connection connector.
- JS 130 stainless steel thermowell
- Metal support K 120
- CONEC 43-00092 connection connector or RKCS 4/9 stainless steel connector
- Connecting cables with straight RKT or rectangular RKWT connector
DECLARATION, CERTIFICATION, CALIBRATION
- The manufacturer issues an EU declaration of conformity.
- Calibration - All production is subject to output metrological control, which is carried out by comparison with standards or with working gauges. The continuity of working standards and gauges is ensured within the meaning of article 5 of law no. 505/1990 on metrology. The manufacturer offers the possibility of supplying calibrated sensors (in accordance with the requirements of EN ISO / IEC 17025, as amended).
||-50 to 150 ° C (may be limited by the type of sensor, determine in the documentation)
|Sensitive element type
(Pt 100, Pt 1000, Ni 1000, Ni 10000, Ni 2226 = T1, NTC, PTC, KTY,
TSiC, DALLAS, thermocouple K, thermocouple J, thermocouple T and so on)
||IP67 according to EN 60529
DIN 1.4301 stainless steel
||6.0 ± 0.1 mm
|Case length (L)
||20 to 500 mm
||Lumberg RSFM4, M12
|Ambient temperature around the connector
||-25 to 80 ° C
||0,254 Ω / 1 m at a temperature of 25 ° C for a 2-wire connection
||τ 0,5 τ 0,9 <9 s (in white water 0,4 ms -1 )