- The easy-to-read 60mm diameter display provides a clear indication of the scale of your process, supported by a radial bar graph.
- Three optical buttons that work even in difficult conditions (option)
- Easy-to-follow menus guide you through programming with scrolling help texts
- HART® 7 functionality with HART® 5 compatibility
- Spring-loaded measuring insert ensures reliable contact with the thermowell
- Solid Machined Thermowell
- Thermowell material: 1.4541 (AISI321), 1.4404 (AISI316L), 1.0460 (P250GH), 1.7335 (15HM), 1.7380 (10H2M) *
- High precision over the entire operating temperature range
Signed sensors ex.jpg II 1 / 2G et ex.jpg II 1 / 2D have been designed for temperature measurement in all gas, liquid, mist and dust explosion zones. In zone 0 or 20 can only be a protection tube. The connection head can only be in zones 1 (21) or 2 (22). The boundary between the zones is the threaded connection.
Signed sensors ex.jpg II 2G et ex.jpg II 1 / 2D have been designed for temperature measurement in zones 1 (21) and 2 (22).
The sensor consists of an interchangeable measuring insert, a solid machined thermowell with threaded process connection, a neck and a field-mounted PR7501 temperature transmitter.
The measuring insert is the replaceable part of the complete sensor which reduces the time and cost of maintaining the measuring device installed in the object. The spring-loaded attachment of the measuring insert provides perfect pressure at the bottom of the protection tube, reduces reaction time to temperature changes and increases measurement accuracy and reduces natural vibrations, thus avoiding mechanical and electrical faults .
Insertion length, thermowell design and material, thread type, neck length and connection head can be individually selected for the respective application.
The details that make the difference
The field mounted HART® PR7501 temperature transmitter with display and optical buttons allows easy programming, service and diagnosis from the front of the sensor. The sensor display can be rotated in 90 degree increments for easy vertical or horizontal viewing.
Example of sensor installation